CLEP Introduction to Educational Psychology Exam
CLEP Introduction to Education Psychology Examination Description
The Introduction to Educational Psychology examination covers material that is generally taught in a one-semester college class in this subject. Accentuation is set on standards of learning and discernment, showing systems and classroom administration, kid development and advancement, and assessment and appraisal of learning.
The examination contains more or less 100 questions to be replied in an hour and a half. Some of these are pretest inquiries that won't be scored. At whatever time hopefuls spend on instructional exercises and giving individual data is notwithstanding the real testing time.
Knowledge and Skills Required for CLEP Introduction to Education Psychology Test
Questions on the Introduction to Educational Psychology examination require candidates to demonstrate one or more of the following abilities.
• Awareness of important influences on learning and instruction
• Familiarity with research and statistical concepts and procedures
• Ability to apply various concepts and theories as they apply to particular teaching situations and problems
• Association of ideas with given theoretical positions
• Knowledge and comprehension of basic facts, concepts, and principles
The subject matter of the Introduction to Educational Psychology examination is drawn from the following topics. The percentages next to the main topics indicate the approximate percentage of exam questions on that topic.
CLEP Introduction to Educational Psychology Exam Secrets
Study Guide Type: Exam-Secrets
CLEP Introduction to Educational Psychology Exam Flashcard
Study Guide Type: Flash Cards
Introduction to Educational Psychology CLEP Learning Tool
Study Guide Type: ebook